7 to 10 Day Waiting Period on Order Fulfillment
The "Orange and Lavender Refreshing Whipped Butter" is a handmade multi use butter free of harsh preservatives. This product nourishes each strand of curly, coily or kinky hair from root to tip and moisturizes skin.
Benefits of "Orange and Lavender Refreshing Whipped Butter" Orange Oil - has clarifying properties that reduce dandruff, unclogs hair follicles and assists with hair growth.
- Mango Butter - Maintain the softness, suppleness, and radiance of skin and hair.
- Shea Butter - is used to soften, hydrate and moisturize hair and skin.
- Coconut Oil - provides luster to skin and promotes hair length.
- Sweet Almond Oil - is known to treat hair and restore damaged skin
- Grapeseed Oil - is a light oil that locks in moisture
- Lavender Oil - is known to stimulate the blood circulation.
- Sweet Orange Oil - treat skin conditions such as acne and balances dry scalp
Quick Facts: The hair butter may melt in high temperatures and temporarily liquify, if this occurs place the butter into the refrigerator for an hour or so until the butter solidifies.
Your butters and oils contains shea butter, mango butter, coconut oil, carrier and essential oils which tend to melt in high temperatures. Keep your butter and oils in a cool and dark place.
All products are homemade with all natural ingredients. The "Whipped Hair & Body Butters" may change in consistency during transport, simply refrigerate the product for under an hour and the desired consistency should be obtained.
4 Oz Orange Lavender Butter
Benefits of "Orange & Lavender Refreshing Whipped Butter"
Orange Oil - has clarifying properties that reduce dandruff, unclogs hair follicles and assists with hair growth.
Lavender Oil - is known to stimulate the blood circulation.
Shea Butter - is used to soften and hydrate her hair and scalp.
Coconut Oil - provides luster, promotes split ends and helps with hair length.
Sweet Almond Oil - is known to treat hair loss and restore damaged curls
Grapeseed Oil - is a light oil that locks in moisture